Welcome to Lincolnshire Alert
Lincolnshire Alert (LincsAlert) is a community messaging system run by Lincolnshire Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner.
The messaging system acts a tool for the OPCC (and other partners) to give information to the registered members on crime reduction and community safety issues. If you would like to receive updates in your neighbourhood area, consider registering with the sign up from on the homepage. You can unsubscribe, update and manage your profile and messages at any time
Benefits of the system include:
- Website available 24 hours a day.
- Totally confidential, secure service - your data is never shared without your consent.
- Configure how and when you want to receive messages.
- Subscribe to receive alerts by email, phone, and text.
- Reply to messages instantly.
- Completely free to receive service.
- Unsubscribe at anytime.